Wednesday 15 October 2014

October Cross Canada Blog Hop - Tricks and Treats

Welcome to our October Blog Hop featuring Tricks and Treats. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.  For my customers, or if you do not have a consultant and see something you would like, you may order from my website or contact me. 

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you... now on to our hop.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, and I am at the beginning.  If you started elsewhere, then you came from Kristine of Home With Studio K and you are in the right place! 


I've had a lot of fun creating Halloween goodies this year.  I chose the Frightfully Fun stamp set, the Cricut Artiste Collection and Shin Han Touch Twin Markers to create my projects.  My first creation was the coffin.  

These used the 4.5" 3D Object on page 76.  The design on the coffin top was done using random stamping.  The accent is the zip strip from the Scaredy Cat paper packet.  The boxes were held together with bonding memories and liquid glass.  I also used liquid glass to make the skeleton face shiny.





My next project was pencil toppers.  For these I used 2" and 2.25" Accent 2<x>  (p. 62).  I inked the edges of the colonial white with Thistle or Sunset ink and attached the topper to the pencils with glue dots.




My third project was candy bag toppers.  They were cut with 4" Shift_Accent 4 <Give Thanks> (p.78).  The black shape was  cut from 2" Card <Halloween> (p. 77).  The white daisy is just a 1.25" circle punch.





I enjoyed making these goodies.  If you have any question please comment or contact me.

Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Deanne of My Little Piece of the Puzzle.  If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle's Blog My Creations With Michelle as she has the complete blog list. 

Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Designer Creations.  So mark November 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.





7 comments:

  1. LOL, love the pencil toppers....great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects. Not really into creating Halloween give-a-ways that look so nice, cause we usually have close to a hundred drop by our house. However, there are a couple of special little people who would love something like what you've created. Might have to borrow your ideas, they are all super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I really love the candy bag toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for this time of year. Nice colouring! I especially love the coffins -- adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your fun Halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Love the coffins!!!

    ReplyDelete